Thursday, March 8, 2018

CI March Challenges


I've had some time to play in my scrappy room this week.  For inspiration I used some of the challenges over at Creative Inspiration.

On Thursday, March 1st Candy posted a scrap lift challenge.  She posted a card but I was inspired and turned it into a layout for Grace's album.
 
 
Candy's Inspiration
 
 
 
My Layout
 

 
 On Monday, March 5th Bev posted the design team sketch reveal.  I love this two page sketch.  I decided to use the first sketch for a layout for Faith Anna's album.  I've had this paper and the embellishments for years ... time to use it.
 
 
Bev's Sketch
 
 
 
My take on the sketch
 
 
 
You have all month to play along with the challenges.  Be sure to check out the forum and be inspired by the rest of the design team challenges this month.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment