Wednesday, January 31, 2018

EmunahCreations


I took the plunge and started EmunahCreations.  I'm taking baby steps and started with a facebook page.  I also have some of my canvases and cards at Country Decor and Antiques in Mansfield. (One of my favorite stores and where we purchased our custom made farm table).

What's the inspiration for EmunahCreations;  God is behind my talent and skills.  But He didn't bless me with talent and skills for my own personal gain.  God is calling me to use my talent and skills to bless others and build His kingdom.

No one person can save the world but together we can make it better.  In  2014 I went on a mission trip with Far Flung Tin Can to Guatemala.  This trip changed my view point on what matters most in life.  It also awakened a passion in me to help others.  That's why 10% of each purchase from EmunahCreations will go to Far Flung Tin Can to help support missions awareness.

Following is a link to a video from my life changing trip to Guatemala. 
 
 
The following canvases and cards are for sale at Country Décor and Antiques.  Located at 34 W 4th Street, Mansfield, Ohio.
Your support is greatly appreciated.
 
(Canvases)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Cards)
 
 

 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment