Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday Tools, Tips and Technique Challenge 9/12


I'm up on the Creative Inspiration forum today sharing the Tuesday Tools, Tips and Technique Challenge.  My challenge is to use "Washi Tape" on a project.  Check out the details here.

I'm not going to say I have an addiction to "Washi Tape".  I'm going to say I have a stash of it.  I think it's the pretty colors and patterns that encourage me to buy it.  I use my "Washi Tape" once in a while when  I'm doing a layout or making a card, if I remember to use it at all.  (I must stop hoarding it.)  I got on Pinterest the other day and looked for some inspiring was to use "Washi Tape".  I found some really cute and inexpensive ideas for projects to use up my "Washi Tape" stash. 
 
Today I'm sharing two light switch plates that I covered in "Washi Tape".  These are going in my scrappy room.  How fun are these?!
 
 

 
 
 

 

3 comments: