Monday, September 11, 2017

Altered Art


What is altered art?  To simplify the meaning think of altered art as a recycling craft.  Taking an ordinary unwanted item and decorating and embellishing it using ephemera and/or found objects to create a work of art.  I've found you can alter just about  anything.  You might be surprised at how many creative altered art possibilities there are.
That's why when I was asked by Debbie from D's Paper Studio to participate in an altered art blog hop using paint brushes I got excited and said yes.  Now this is the first time I've altered a paint brush so we'll see what happens.
Mark you calendars for "The Handyman's Holiday Blog Hop" , October 5th through the 8th.  Be prepared to be inspired and I hope you'll join in the fun and play along with us.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment