Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Design Team Project and a Challenge


I'm up on the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Punches Blog today sharing a card.  I also have a challenge up at Creative Inspiration for the NSD Mini Crop.
I created this card "Precious Baby" for our granddaughter who is due in June.  I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #921.  I used both the positive and negative pieces from  the punch to create the layered ruffles across the onesie and the positive piece from the punch for the border strip at the top.  I love the vintage feel of this card and the little details that the punch added.

For my NSD challenge at Creative Inspiration (using punches) be sure to check out the details in the forum and see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with for the NSD Mini Crop.  Hope you can join in the fun!
 
 
"Precious Baby"


 
Using the positive pieces from the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #921
I created this border strip for the top of the card.

 
Using the positive and negative pieces from the
Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #921, I created layers of ruffles and cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment