Friday, March 17, 2017

Pecorino on Cedar


Sometimes when I'm scrapping a photo and going through my stash looking for just the right paper and embellishments I find I don't have a collection that compliments my photo(s).  That's when I start looking at my basic supplies.  Believe it or not using only cardstock can take your project a long way and/or to a new level.
I have a challenge up for the Creative Inspiration March Mini Crop - create a layout, card, tag, ATC or altered project and only use cardstock ... no patterned paper allowed.  You can use embellishments of your choice.
I created this layout for my son's album.  I only used Kraft cardstock and a variety of embellishments.


Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's Mini Crop challenges this month and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment