Monday, December 5, 2016

Totally Epic/ Real Life


Today the Design Team Sketch Reveal  for December is up at Creative Inspiration.  Bev Code has once again provided us with a great sketch to work with.
 
 

When it comes to managing the time in my life, it seems that my scrapbooking time is squeezed in last.  Even though I make the most of that time it doesn't always mean that I get a lot accomplished.  I found that coming up with a page layout and remembering all those rules of design can suck up a great deal of my scrappy time.  I would preferably like to spend my scrappy time concentrating on picking out my papers and embellishments (and having fun) rather than worrying about the design of my page.  Using a sketch inspires my creativity, and takes the guesswork out of designing a fabulous scrapbook layout.  I challenge you to check out the Creative Inspiration Sketch this month and play along.
 
 
This is my take on the December sketch: Totally Epic
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment