Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Gift Box



I use to hate wrapping little gifts, mostly because I was not good at it.  Sometimes finding a small box for the item was a challenge in itself.  Then the ends of the wrapping paper were uneven and the wrapping paper was wrinkled
... trust me on this one, it was not pretty.
An aha moment ...  I don't have to use  traditional wrapping paper ... I can make my own boxes and be as creative as I like.  By using my scrappy supplies and being creative, I have turned my little gifts into visual delights.  By personalizing each creation they become works of art.  The receiver of the gift smiles
before they even see what's inside the box.
 I'm hosting a Design Team challenge for the Creative Inspiration December Mini Crop.  Be   sure to check out the board for the rest of the challenges from the Design Team.  My challenge is to create a gift box with a "Christmas" or "Winter" theme.I created this gift box using the Cricut Sweet Tooth Cartridge and 
some supplies from my scrappy stash.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment