Saturday, November 5, 2016

"SCRAP"booking and Merry Christmas

Two projects today:

I'm up at Creative Inspiration for the Saturday All Sorts Challenge.
Think about it ...  scrapbooking is “SCRAP”booking. This means it's a great way for you to use up your extra paper scraps, and that was my inspiration for today’s layout.
I saved all those strips of paper I trimmed off for other projects and used them as a fun accent on this layout.
My challenge to you is to create a layout or card and use up some of your paper scraps.  You have till the end of the month to play along.  Be sure to check out the Creative Inspiration board for more challenges and some great inspiration from the Design Team.

 

 



Today I'm also sharing a card on the Just Imagine Crafts / KreaxionsPunches Blog.
Is it ever to early to start making your Christmas cards?  For as many as I have to make I'm thinking I should have started months ago.  This card was easy to make because I used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter.  I created the Christmas wreath by cutting 1 1/2 inch and 1/2 inch circles.  Adding a banner, a little seam binding and some jingle bells finished it off.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment