Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday TTT 11/17

Today I’m hosting the Tuesday Tools, Tips and Technique Challenge over at Turtle Soup. Be sure to check out the details in the forum.

I know that every electronic device has a way for you to track your appointments and schedules to stay organized. Call me old fashioned, but I still prefer a paper calendar. And why should it be boring? Use your scrappy supplies to customize your calendar to match your personality.





I started out with a large desk calendar from Office Max.

 It has enough space for recording everything I need too.

 I just went to work and altered it with left

 over scrappy supplies. I love the way this calendar
 turned out … how FUN!

 
 
 

 

 




 



3 comments:

  1. Love this Joan, such a great idea and love how you have altered your calendar. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this idea... i love seeing the whole month at one time TFS from Bloggie Love group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! love all the details. bl

    ReplyDelete