Sunday, November 1, 2015

November 1st DT Reveal ...

There is a Design Team Reveal up on the Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog today. Be sure to check out the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team did with the following mood board.  The sponsor this month is Imaginarium Designs.  Be sure to check out their blog and their amazing chipboard designs.



Did you ever just want to create something just for the “Art” of it?
With a tag, a stencil, a stamp, some embellishments, distress inks and some texture paste I went to work. I really did not have a plan as to how I wanted this to turn out … but I love the results!  I can see this little tag finding it's way to a book and being used as a bookmark. 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That came out fantastic. I love the colors and all the layering. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation... As usual! Thanks for all of the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag!!!!! Your work is always so amazing!!!! BL

    ReplyDelete