Friday, October 16, 2015

Halloween Treat Cones & A Gift Card Holder

Two projects to share today:

Today I have a challenge up at Turtle Soup for the October Mini Crop.
My challenge to you is to create a Halloween themed treat container. You have until
October 25th to play along.  Check out the details in the Turtle Soup Forum.

My grandson’s teachers will be in for a sweet … or spooky surprise when they receive these Halloween treat cones.  I used some paper that I have had in my stash for at least two years (or longer), so long I don't even remember the manufacturer?!  I used my Cricut and the Winter Woodland cartridge to cut out the cones. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m also sharing a Design Team project for the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Punches Blog. I made this spooky little gift card holder using the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #301 (with no insert) and the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #919 (with the A insert), along with the Star Stencil.
Finding the gift cards will make this the Best Day Ever!
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

4 comments: