Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Fall - card #1

I believe in getting the most out of my paper crafting tools. I love the fact that the Kreaxions punches, Circle Cutter and Stencils are so versatile and that there are so many creative ways to use them.

As I was working on my project for this post I actually got a little carried away and ended up making three cards.  I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #920 on all three cards and got three totally different looks. Today I’m sharing the first of the three cards. 

For this “Happy Fall” card I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #920  with no insert and created a double sided border strip. I used the negative piece from punching the border strip as an accent across the top of the card. Adding some string, a button and a sentiment completed the card.





Check back next Friday to see the second card:
 

6 comments: