Monday, October 6, 2014

Nominated for a Creative Blogger

Hello Creative friends, I am super excited and so thrilled to have been nominated as a Creative Blogger by Bev Code (Bee Cee Creativity). Her blog is full of inspiration and creativity that you won’t want to miss!

1. What am I working on? Right now I’m working on a few mixed media projects. Who knew you could have so much fun with canvas, Gesso, Modelling Paste, paint, stencils and inks?!

2. How does my work differ from others of its genre? I love trying new techniques so my work is forever changing.

3. Why do I create what I do? I scrapbook and paper craft for me … it’s fun. It’s a creative outlet and a way to preserve the past for the present and the present for the future.

4. How does my creative process work? I don’t have a set creative process. It’s what inspires me at the moment.




I have a lot of what I will call messy supplies.  So I gathered them up and instead of
asking how am I going to use them or why I don't use them ... I asked why not
try something new ... why not experiment and have fun ...
and so I did!  It's not so much about the
finished project as much as it is about the process. 




 


 
 

1 comment:

  1. congrats Joan.. so deserving.. fabulous page with amazing design and details. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete