Friday, May 9, 2014

Down On The Farm

It's Friday and that means a Design Team Project for the Just Imagine Craft/Kreaxions Punches Blog.
I have no idea why … but there is something about an old pulp egg carton that harkens me back to my youth. And when I found a place to purchase them the wheels of altering started turning. After cutting out the barn and landscape pieces with my Cricut, using the Country Life cartridge I decided I needed some sunshine. What better way to make a sun than to use the Kreaxions punch #903 with the A insert and the star stencil … the perfect sun! What a cute container to store those little farm animals in.

 
 
 
 
 
The rest of the Design Team has posted some fabulous projects this week ...
 be sure to check them out on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment