Friday, April 4, 2014

Altered Picture Frame

Today's Friday and I have a Design Team project up on the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Punches Blog.  Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team Members projects for this week.

While I was on Pinterest I came across a craft I thought looked interesting. Someone came up with the wonderful idea of making a tray out of a picture frame. Why don’t I ever think of things like this lol! I made this tray with supplies I already had on hand … a picture frame I was not using anymore, wooden draw pulls (for the feet of the tray), paint left over from the bathroom walls, patterned paper from my stash and the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch # 907  with no insert. I used both the positive and negative strips from making a border. So easy and such a cute project!


 
 

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment