Monday, March 24, 2014

Dreaming Of Spring

It’s Monday and that means a new challenge is up on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is “Dreaming Of Spring”.

I will admit that I am a Pinterester. Every once in a while I’ll find a recipe that I think is worth trying or a paper craft and/or card that looks interesting. I found an adorable bunny card here and just had to lift it.

My take on the card:




Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, March 30th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive a set of digi stamps from Scrap-4Kids by Nanette van der Veen.

I can’t wait to see your projects!


Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

No comments:

Post a Comment