Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Day treat cone

It’s Monday and that means a new challenge is up on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is: “ Valentine”.

I was in an antique store and found a stack of old sheet music. I knew I would find a use for it. I made this Valentine treat cone using my Cricut and the winter Woodland cartridge. Adding a few embellishment from my stash completed the project.




Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, February 9th..
One random drawn prize winner will receive 5 digis from Eureka.


I can’t wait to see your Valentine project!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

1 comment: