Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Design Team reveal and a challenge

I have two projects to share today.

1) The Design Team Reveal is up on the Just Imagine Craft Kreaxions Punches Blog.
I created a layout using a photo of our grandchildren (our daughter’s 6 little blessings).
The border strip and the large doily are created using the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch # 905, Template B and the Circle Cutter.

 
 
2) Today I’m hosting the Sunday Card Challenge at Turtle Soup
My challenge is to make a card with hearts on it.
One of my goals for this year is to use up my hoarded supplies ... I mean my plentiful scrapping bounty. So I created this card with items from my stash.
I use a piece of craft cardstock and some string from my stash. I inked the edges with some ColorBox fluid chalk ink (it has to be at least 5 years old).  I cut the hearts out using my Cricut and then  I stamped and heat embossed them (I guess embossing powder never goes bad). The sentiment is computer generated. Check out the details for the challenge in the Turtle Soup forum.



No comments:

Post a Comment