Monday, January 6, 2014

A card and a layout

I have two projects to share today:

1) The Monday challenge is up on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is: “Let It Snow”.

January = cold and snow.   I don’t like being cold and I don’t like snow. Since we live in Ohio (and until we retire) I’ll make the best of it. J




Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, January 13th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 5 digis from Eureka.


I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.


2) The January Design Team Sketch Reveal is up at Turtle Soup.

 
The January Sketch
 
 
My take on the sketch
 
I think I hear Florida calling my name lol!
 
Be sure to check out the Turtle Soup forum to see what the rest
of the Design Team did with the sketch.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment