Monday, December 16, 2013

Altered Book


It‘s Monday and there is a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is: “Christmas Colors”.

I love altering things and books are my favorite!  I made this for my daughter.  I attached the photo to a piece of twine using clothespins.  This way she will be able the change the photo every year.


 
 
 
 

Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, December 22nd.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 5 digis from QKR.



I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

3 comments:

  1. Joan this looks great, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Joan!!! I started a Pinterest board on altered books and this is the first one I've seen (except on there).

    ReplyDelete