Monday, September 16, 2013

It‘s Monday and there is a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is: “anything but a square”

I think I have found a new favorite … Pillow Boxes! I’ve been looking for an effortless template and found one on the Cricut Girl’s Makeup Party cartridge. These boxes are just perfect when you need a unique packaging design for small gifts.

I’m thinking small gourmet treats, soaps, jewelry, etc The possibilities for filling these are endless and the potential for decorating them … OH MY! I have so many ideas in my head right now lol! I’m sure you will be seeing more of these little treasures.






Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, September 22nd.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 5 digis from QKR.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.



No comments:

Post a Comment